On Saturday, Lisa and I drove to Nashville to catch a flight to Seattle, WA. We landed in Seattle in the late afternoon. We met Eric and Adrianne, our friends from Utah, at the airport since they drove to Seattle. After checking in at the hotel, we went to the Space Needle.
We went up to the observation level of the Space Needle. It was a bit chilly but you can walk all the way around and get great views of the city and of the Puget Sound.
Since we were there in the evening, we saw the city change from day to night.
This is the view from the base of the Space Needle.
2 comments:
I am super jealous... Seattle is my dream town. I want to live there someday. Gorgeous pictures! I love your hair Matt.
I would come visit you guys, but you are never home! :)
Post a Comment