Our second day in Niagara Falls had us heading to the Maid of the Mist. I personally believe that I pull off the raincoat look better than Lisa does.
This is on the way back to the dock. I had a baggie for my camera but had it on video mode to try and capture the falls up close.
Here are some shots from the path that show where the Maid of the Mist boats are able to take you. You get drenched and it is a lot of fun. Wet socks and shoes for hours!



We spent most of the day just walking around the falls. It was great weather still and very few people there. During the evening we went into the casino and played the nickel slots. I did ok but Lisa lost everything I won. After the casino we headed back to our room and watched the falls from there.
1 comment:
THat is sweet!! It looks like you guys had a fun time!!!
Post a Comment