The puddles you see behind Lisa could either be from overnight rain, or from her sweat after an 18 mile run! Unfortunately, Lisa's right foot has either a bad strain or a stress fracture. The doctor said she has to rest, so she won't be able to run her marathon on July 24th. She has still done a great job getting ready and will be running a different marathon soon.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
C'mon, Lisa, eat your fears!!!
Too bad for the injury, hope it heals quickly and completely.
I am sorry about your foot. I know you were excited about the race. You better listen to the doctor though! I think you are amazing for even wanting to do a marathon!
That stinks about your foot. We all know how hard you've been working! You still amaze me that you would even train for one.
Sorry about the race, you have trained so hard for it! You are still my hero!
Post a Comment