It is a sad day for us. We lost Bailey (full name Bad Ass Hailey Bailey Bobsled Bobberino) today after a pretty tough week for her. She is preceded in death and welcomed to the pack in heaven by Heidi, Sadie, Casey, and Boris. She is survived by Duncan, Hollie, Katy, Bentley, Duffy, Nemo, and Gandalf. We are lucky to have had her in our life for so long. We will miss her and look forward to seeing her again. Hopefully she has a squeeky toy, some ham, and a laser light with her tonight!
We love you and miss you!

4 comments:
Sorry about your loss. We will you miss you Bailey!! Hugs!
We will miss Bailey! Still crying. Dad says I cry more over the dogs than I will him.
So loved that sweet dog. She couldn't have been in a better home. Thanks for your love and compassion! I know she loved you for it!
I'm still crying too.
Oh I loved Bailey so much! :*(
Post a Comment