Sunday, October 28, 2012

BYU at Georgia Tech

Lisa and I took advantage of BYU playing in the South and we went to Atlanta to see the Cougars play the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.

We arrived early for the pre-game festivities.  The band, cheerleaders, and fans all line up on "Yellow Jacket Alley" to cheer as the players enter the stadium.



We were subtle in our support of BYU.



We took a lot of pictures of ourselves in our wigs, but we posed for even more for other people's pictures.  I'm sure I showed up on facebook more yesterday than the rest of my life combined.


The game was a lot of fun, especially since BYU won 41-17.  As they are at Braves games, the fans in Atlanta are very friendly which always helps the experience.  Hopefully Georgia Tech will reconsider canceling the contract and keep the future games with BYU.

Check out more video here.

1 comment:

Caylinn said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. But then you always do!