Lisa and I both have training for work in Chicago this week. Unfortunately the trainings are not at the same time. My training was on Monday so my work booked me on a Sunday evening flight. I had some things I wanted to do in Chicago so I flew standby on the only earlier flight with seats available. The six am flight.
That flight had me in Chicago with plenty of time to see the city, maybe a museum, possibly the aquarium, or another thing......
Spend the day in Wrigleyville!
I was able to look in all the shops, eat at a diner and watch the White Sox lose in the 9th inning on TV (which is very fun to do in Wrigleyville), walk around the stadium, and enjoy the summer day.
That flight had me in Chicago with plenty of time to see the city, maybe a museum, possibly the aquarium, or another thing......
Spend the day in Wrigleyville!
I was able to look in all the shops, eat at a diner and watch the White Sox lose in the 9th inning on TV (which is very fun to do in Wrigleyville), walk around the stadium, and enjoy the summer day.
I beat the players there and was able to see Ryan Howard. I was kicking myself for forgetting to pack my baseballs!
I bought Bleacher seats and was joined at game time by a friend from work, Angela, and her friend Bo. It was Angela's first major league game.
The Cubs aren't having a great season, and I was worried because I knew Roy Halladay was pitching for the Phillies, but the Cubs handled him just fine!
2 comments:
Go Cubs!
I love that you are taking pictures of yourself Matthew!! It makes me laugh!
Post a Comment