Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pearl Jam Makes Lisa Sick

A few days after our trip to Seattle, Lisa started feeling sick.  Apparently she needed a sick day and a quick trip to Utah to feel better.  She was able to see her family and the babies, Zonie and Zach.


Lisa was also able to spend time with her sister.  Angie was kind enough to go with Lisa to the real reason for her Utah trip.....

....another Pearl Jam concert.  This one was at the E-Center.  I heard they had a great time and resisted the urge to join some of the crowd in their alternative life choices.



Lisa flew out right after the concert and was back to work the next day.  Luckily it was just a weekend bug and we are expecting a full recovery!

3 comments:

SheL said...

I am glad Lisa is feeling better and Tyler is jealous that he didn't get to see the concert =)

Nathan said...

Why didn't you let us know you were here? I feel bad.

Greg and/or Angie said...

What a fun time! Glad you're feeling better:) Angie